Friday, February 3, 2012

February 3, 2012

Happy Friday everyone!  I made it to 3 therapy days this week WooHoo!!!!!  Some days I feel like the new meds are helping and other days not so much but I’ll take what I can get at this point.  After 30 days the meds will be doubled assuming the blood work comes out OK.  Can cause liver damage so they have to monitor the enzyme level.  Will let you know…..

We are enjoying some beautiful but chilly weather this week.  It is nice to have the sun out for days in a row instead of just an hour here or there.  Violet had a bath at PetSmart yesterday and looks really good.

Bob did a modification to the bathroom fan.  As in most rv’s, the power switch is on the fan and in the ceiling.  Just out of Betsy’s reach.   I ran some wire through a cabinet and installed a timer switch.  Now it is within reach of all.  3 hour project.   Hardest part was fishing the wires past all the ceiling insulation.   

Weather is nice, Bob in shorts today.... 62 deg

Not much else new here.  Just another day in paradise?  Or another week at Lake Pleasant….. 

1 comment:

Teri B said...

I have been thinking about you alot lately and keeping you in my prayers. :-) Went to Salem this week for a training. Sure glad I don't live there, or anywhere metro. Deep breath as I crested Cabbage yesterday and saw the trees. We have snow on the mountain, but none in the valley. Stay strong!