Saturday, March 19, 2011

March 19th:

Betsy here. Had an appointment in Walla Walla yesterday and weighed in at my upper weight goal!!!! Yoohoo!!! They will fax it to the nutritionist in Seattle and it will put me one step closer to getting on the transplant list. They want me to continue to lose weight but at least I have met the requirement to be listed as far as the weight is concerned. Have lost 14 ½ lbs. in two months…

After this appointment we drove to Beaverton and spent the night, then brought our granddaughter home with us today for spring break. She wanted to spend time here, she says with us but we know it is Violet she is interested in. They have a great time together!

Next appointment is April 7 in Seattle with Dr. Raghu. We are really hoping that the transplant committee meets soon and determines that I have met all the requirements to be listed. Will keep everyone posted on that.

No comments: