Friday, April 22, 2011

April 22

As of this afternoon I’m LISTED. … The RN in the transplant office said I am fairly high on the list and that my compatibility level is at 15% which means I am only NOT compatible with 15% of the population. She said 15% is VERY low and almost to a point of not mattering. They will do another blood draw in a month and do additional testing.
The sun is out today and Grandpa has shorts on. He was washing the RV! Still a bit cold to my liking but I’m planning to walk soon. Grandpa and Violet have signed up for training at PetSmart starting tomorrow afternoon. It is once a week for 6 weeks for beginner training and it will be good for both of them. Bob really needs the training..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's great news! Now the real work begins, huh? You guys are in our thoughts...

Tom & Kalen