Friday, April 6, 2012

April 6

Another week flew by…  Jim and Marci picked up Cassie last Sunday.  They arrived in time to get 5 Guys Burgers and Fries for lunch and stayed for a nice visit.  

Monday was a great day at therapy!  Out of the blue I seemed to do better than I had for quite a while and it felt really good.  Wednesday therapy was not as good and Friday was a bit worse but I figure every day that I can show up there and do something is a good day…. 

I am in better spirits and I’m sure that has an impact on how I cope with moving around. 

We have enjoyed more of Bill and Mary’s wonderful dishes.  One casserole can feed us for 2 or 3 meals and of course we love leftovers! 

Thursday a wheelchair was delivered from Lincare.  It is not the one they ordered but a ‘fill in’ until the new one arrives.  Bob took me for a spin around the RV and I hope to take another spin around the park this week-end since it is supposed to be in the 60’s both Saturday and Sunday!!!  It felt good to get outside without having to struggle to breathe! 

Forgot to mention last week that Libby brought a “prayer shawl” sent by our wonderful neighbors and friends.  It had a poem on a sheet of paper that everyone signed.   Our neighbors, family and friends are just amazing and I don’t know what we would do without them all. 

Hope everyone has a pleasant Easter week-end! 

No comments: